Farmsteads of New England, Inc. (FNE) provides services for individuals with varying abilities in a rural community and believes:
- Each person has innate value and should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Each person has the right to determine for themselves the environments in which they live, work and play.
- Each person is unique and will thrive in the environment best suited to their individual needs and with varying levels of supports.
- Each person, with support, can develop self-reliance, independence, and the social skills needed for working with others.
- Each person has the right to have fun and to experience a sense of belonging, a feeling of accomplishment, and the ability to make choices.
Membership Level: Small Non-Profit
Categories: Farm Stand, Non-Profits, Shopping & Specialty Retail, Social Services
Tags: Farm Stand, Special Needs, Specialty Services
At Redberry Farm
38 Plumer Road
Hillsboro, NH 03244 USA
(603) 831-3897 (Main)